Friday, October 14, 2011

A Little Gravel in My Travels

I know I should be a rule follower. I am a retired school teacher and we all know teachers (retired or not) must follow rules! Well...one important rule to blogging is blog frequently. I've already broken that rule! I'm sorry! Please don't hold it against me or the ranch!

You just have to understand...the Rocking Ranch is in Texas and there's so much going on. So here are the top 5 reasons why I haven't blogged lately.

5. The temperature has finally broken and it's cool at the ranch.
4. The State Fair of Texas is going on!
3. Texas Rangers are in the playoffs!!
2. There's a lot of ropings ...so I'm putting a little gravel in my travels!
1. My husband has started his two week vacation.....so there's ropin', ridin', and huntin' to do!



I'll holler at'cha in a bit!

Happy Trails,

Mrs. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment